D.O.T.A (Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistance)
- By doing the DOTA course; students can confidently assist an ophthalmologist in various institutes, clinics, and hospitals.
- Students can dispense glasses.
- Students can command various ophthalmic instruments in OPD.
Duration: 2 Years (Two academic years)
The medium of study: Marathi, Hindi & English.
Eligibility: 10th Pass (S.S.C Pass)
Fees: 10,000/INR (Per Year)
B.Sc Optometry (Bachelor in Science & Optometry)
It is a bachelor course (Degree Course) in optometry. Students will get comprehensive knowledge of optic, refraction ophthalmic lenses, fundamentals of various ophthalmic instruments. Students can independently do refractive error correction Retinoscopy, lens dispensing, patient examination, contact lens fitting, diagnosis, and treatment of an amblyopia various instrument handling.
- Students can get particle knowledge and practice management.
- Students can master in degree by doing M.Sc optometry
Duration: 4 Years (3 years of academics & 1 year of experience)
The course commences in the last week of every July.
Eligibility: 12th Pass (H.S.C)
Documents required for admission:
- Leaving Certificate
- S.S.C /H.S.C Passing Certificate, Mark Sheet
- Nationality & Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Passport Size photos
- Medical Fitness Certificate